Well, it’s been a wee while (actually … it’s been ages) since we were here last but things get busy sometimes and prioritising is necessary. The end of term is quite a full on period so by the time ‘my time’ rolls around at the end of an evening, I don’t have a lot of energy left and it feels more like ‘crash time’.
Anyway, it’s school holidays now so we’ve got a bit of extra time to catch up and there are some important things to do.
Firstly, we must thank marcellapurnama.wordpress.com for nominating us for a The Creative Chaos Award, a quirky little award. There are 3 main rules. We must answer the following…
1. 3 weird things that we do
(mummy) I’m not sure I can answer that about myself…Let’s think, I quite often talk to furniture salespeople as if I’m actually going to buy the piece…..
(Kayi) I like making books of cartoons that are sooooo not funny, they’re funny
(Zara) I like watching home renovation programmes on TV
2. Are you a glass half empty or glass half full person
I’ll answer this – Absolutely half full. If you focus on what’s not there, you’ll never be happy or satisfied.
3. You find yourself in a desolate place when your car breaks down. You have no cell phone service, no Wal-Mart, and only a candy bar for food. It is 150 miles to the closest town. What color are your underpants and why?
Umm, well, I’d hope that they would be high visibility, bright pink so we could use them to attract attention from afar and get rescued.
And nominate 5 bloggers who recently followed your blog
We would like to nominate the following bloggers. They may not know a lot about us but we read their blogs and there are aspects of all them that we really enjoy. There’s plenty of ‘creative’ and just enough ‘chaos’ to keep things interesting. So in no particular order…
- http://sierralei.wordpress.com (love (love those cupcakes)
- www.clothildajamcracker.com (leaves no soul’s stone unturned)
- http://momentmatters.wordpress.com (just to keep you thinking about things we didn’t know we were thinking about)
- http://positiveboomer.wordpress.com (Renee, thanks for the daily dose of inspiration)
- http://sybaritica.wordpress.com (love the ‘experiments’ – they seem to turn out pretty well though and the Arctic stories are fascinating)